Monday, December 29, 2014

One of my favourite places in Australia.

A week ago I spent a special week hiking in the Kosciuszko National Park [snowy mountains]. This brought back many fond memories from my university [undergraduate] days. Then I did many wonderful hiking and cross country ski trips, ranging from one to six days.


Snowy River near Charlottes Pass
Blue Lake
The Main Range from near Mount Kosciusko
View of The Pilot and Victoria from Dead Horse Track near Thredbo

Wild Brumby near Dead Horse Gap
Mount Jagungal from the North
For behold, he who forms the mountains and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought, who makes the morning darkness, and treads on the heights of the earth— the LORD, the God of hosts, is his name!
Amos 4:13 (ESV)

1 comment:

  1. you may need to plan a trip to tasmania . Time for Aussies to celebrate something other than trees as climax communities. I am so into giving fungi and ants their place but not the whole space. The almost dead rich tannin rivers annoy me .

    ReplyDelete